Our long-lasting partner itelligence is now also accompagnying us on our new path to the Digital Transformation. As part of our digitalization strategy, the joint develoment of a digital services roadmap helps us to build new digital service offerings for our customers and to continue to position ourselves in the forefront of the market.
Employees: About 900 (2020)
Turnover: MEUR 200 (2019)
Due to the development of the digital roadmap by itelligence, DENIOS could create new service offerings for its customers and thus stays ahead of the competition.
Challenges and Benefits
- A lot of know-how only available in an analog form
- Rapid market change requires new business models
- Digitization of all existing information that was previously only available in paper form
- Clear differentiation from the competition
- Expanded business models for higher customer added value
- New services give the customer faster access to sensor data and documents
- Increased safety when storing hazardous substances through digital services
- Workshop to elaborate and define a digital roadmap for the development of digital services
- Development of new cloud applications