The B2B Customer Portal has allowed Missguided to enable growth through efficient business operations with an improved customer experience, customer personalisation and seamless integration to SAP ERP.”
Kate Marten, Head of SAP Optimisation, Missguided Limited
UK Employees: 340
Missguided is one of the fastest-growing women’s online retailers in the world.
Challenges and Benefits
- Manual ordering was becoming time consuming and inefficient, requiring dedicated internal resource at customer level to manage the operational process
- Off-system way of working to create and maintain product catalogues
- Disjointed communication of product offerings with franchise and wholesale partners
- The desire to introduce greater efficiencies in the supply chain
- The requirement for real-time visibility of product across the wholesale network
- Streamlined customer interactions with a modern, digital ordering experience
- Increased wholesale collaboration with customer specific pricing and account management
- Real-time ordering and order amendment to support the Missguided 'rapid fashion' business model
- End-to-end integration with SAP ERP to streamline data input
- it.mx Customer Portal
Missguided is Rapidly Delivering an Enhanced B2B Customer Experience in the Fast-Paced World of Fashion Using it.mx Customer Portal
Missguided chose itelligence UK as a strategic partner for their SAP landscape as it was already supporting their digital transformation and real-time operations. itelligence was therefore ideally placed to recommend an SAP Customer Experience (CX) solution that would deliver enhanced B2B customer interactions and streamline order processing.
The it.mx Customer Portal, an itelligence complementary SAP solution was delivered to an accelerated timeframe, taking under 6 months to allow Missguided to manage their B2B customer relationships from a single SAP platform, which was an important benefit to the retailer. Missguided is also realising cost savings in sales order processing and customer service.