Increasing globalization presents SMEs with new challenges. National markets are converging together ever more closely, the Internet is almost a „new continent“. It is considered to be one of the most important future markets. Managers of SMEs will have to think about the question of what values, what conditions and what strategies are needed by both themselves and their companies in order to develop and succeed internationally.
At the Management Forum „The Globalization of SMEs“ on 30the September 2014 from 12:00 clock in the itelligence AG Conference Centre, there is an opportunity to hear high-profile experts on this subject and to discuss it with them.
The noted expert in foreign and economic policy Joschka Fischer, Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs, will open this forum with an in-depth Keynote about Europe’s economic future in a new, globalized world. Dr. Reinhold Festge, VDMA President, Haver & Boecker, Eva Kienle, KWS Saat and Jürgen Thoma, Testo will all explain details of their strategies and concepts and their experiences of a successful strategy in the face of globalization.
By SME mangagers for SME managers!
The topics of the day:
- 25 years of itelligence – the SAP Cloud is now ripe for SMEs
- Herbert Vogel, CEO of itelligence AG
- Europe’s economic future in a new globalized world
- Joschka Fischer, German Foreign Minister ret.
- The SME perspective: having the courage to face new markets and innovations
- Reinhold Festge, Managing Partner, Haver & Boecker OHG and VDMA President
- The world is getting smaller: A Business Model for a Digital Economy
- Jürgen Thoma, Chief Information Officer, Testo AG
- Unlimited global success: what matters
- Eva Kienle, Director KWS SAAT AG
- Industry 4.0 – truth, poetry and the future
- Andreas Paul, Executive Director, itelligence AG
You can log in directly to the Management Forum „The Globalization of SMEs“ at http://www.itelligence.de/events
Early online registration is required as places are limited.
For the third time, the complete IT service provider itelligence AG invites you to the Management Forum „The Globalization of SMEs“.