What Good Is a Decision If It Is Not Well-Founded?
It is quite common in a lot of companies today, that master data live their own life in the SAP system. Master data often exist in isolated silos, meaning they are developing and growing in different speed. The result? Unsynchronized master data that doesn’t provide a solid basis for decision making.
Does This Sound Familiar to You?
- Are you struggling with governance issues around your master data?
- Is it difficult for you to define clear roles and responsibilities in terms of your master data management?
- Are you battling with inconsistent master data in different locations?
- Is poor data quality an issue in your company?
- Could you already identify process failures due to a lack of data quality?
If such issues keep you awake at night, you should join our webinar
Smart Master Data Management.
Our it.mds AddOn helps you to establish a solid governance structure and contributes to higher master data quality. Our it.mds experts
Bo Andersen, International Senior Sales Manager, itelligence products, Nordic Region
Anders Jakobsen, Vice President, Products & Innovation Nordic Region
will present main features and functions. In our product demo you will see, how it.mds improves your master data maintenance processes through automation and simplification. Get your master data under control and create a well-founded basis for your business decisions, now.
For more information on it.mds just visit our AddStore or contact us via email: email@example.com
Date: Tuesday October 23rd, 2018, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (CEST)
Place: Online – you will receive a link after your registration
Please note the webinar will be held in English.
Click here and read more about it.mds in our latest blog post “The Truth about Master Data Maintenance and How It Affects Your Decisions” from our expert Thomas Drud Larsen, Product Owner, Master Data Products LoB, itelligence a/s
– by Bo Andersen, International Senior Sales Manager, itelligence products & Anders Jakobsen, Vice President, Products & Innovation Nordic Region itelligence a/s –
Bo.Andersen@itelligencegroup.com & Anders.Jakobsen@itelligencegroup.com