Following a successful ERP implementation, we are delighted to continue our cooperation with itelligence in the area of Managed Services. Handing over responsibility for recurring routine tasks allows us to fully concentrate our resources on other activities.
Jörg Lange, Head of IT, Elektror airsystems gmbh
Employees: around 450 worldwide (2020)
Turnover: MEUR 47.79 (2018)
With decades of experience in the air technology industry, Elektror is a world-leading manufacturer of industrial fans and side channel blowers. Its headquarters are located in Ostfildern, Germany and is also active in eight other countries: Poland, China, Benelux, Austria, France, Switzerland, Denmark and Italy.
- Complex application portfolio requiring specialized know-how of an IT service provider
- Growing variety of activities means that routine tasks have to be outsourced in order to relieve the burden on employees
- Reliable system operation including
- Experts with in-depth SAP expertise
- Continuous system monitoring
- On-demand model for maximum flexibility
- Projectable costs and savings
- High-performing business processes
- Capacity freed up for strategic matters
- Scalable support contingent to head off increased change requirements
- Application Management Services (AMS)
- Remote Administration - Systems maintained remotely by itelligence
Elektror – An Expert for Air Technology
With decades of experience in the air technology industry, Elektror is a world-leading manufacturer of industrial fans and side channel blowers. Its broad product range extends from centrifugal and axial fans to conveying blowers. Customized solutions and professional advice are the secrets of the company’s success.
NextGen AMS – Fresh Impetus for IT
A company’s business success is based on high-performance applications that are optimally integrated along the value chain. But what is the relevance of Application Management Services in the age of digitalization? Companies are increasingly faced with the challenge of rethinking their IT sourcing strategies, and Elektror is no exception. It has been enjoying the benefits of scalable itelligence AMS since 2018. The growing complexity of its application portfolio means it would be almost impossible for the company to ensure reliable 24/7 Application Management in-house and without specialist expertise.
As well as relieving the burden on employees, Application Management Services make it possible to leverage economies of scale. The flexible support package heads off resource bottlenecks and enables significant time savings. Skilled IT experts are available for implementation and support right through to Application Enhancement.
New Sourcing Strategy for the Innovations of Tomorrow – Remote Administration
The steadily growing trend toward digitalization also requires a sophisticated sourcing strategy for server operation. To achieve this, Elektror has opted for Remote Administration by itelligence.
The benefits for Elektror are evident: The on-demand model provides scalable services at projectable costs, giving it maximum flexibility and allowing it to press ahead with its digitalization. A sophisticated sourcing strategy!