The close collaboration and teamwork between itelligence and Mercury enabled us to deliver the HR project on time and within budget. The itelligence team’s responsiveness and reaction speed was an important factor so a heartfelt thank you for your efforts on this project.”
Ann Garbutt, Global People Director, Mercury Engineering
Employees: 1,700 worldwide
Turnover(Global): £800m (2019)
Mercury is a European contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects
- The need to introduce an effective compensation rewards and recognition strategy and solution in a tight timescale
- The need to create and link up the compensation process with business objectives
- The requirement to gain deeper insights for key talent indicators such as performance and potential ratings and an overhaul of the salary planning process
- The requirement for a digital solution to cater for the annual bonus pay
- The solution has enabled the compensation team and managers to follow a standardised salary planning process that is based on best practices
- Enabled robust processes for conducting salary reviews and awarding pay increases using a simple digital process accessible anytime, anywhere
- The Compensation team have centralised reporting with employees reviewed and rewarded in a consistent and transparent way
- SAP SuccessFactors (Compensation Management)
Mercury Engineering Aligning Employee Compensation to Business Strategy with SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management
Mercury Engineering was challenged to introduce an effective compensation reward and recognition strategy in a tight timescale. A digital solution was required to create and link up the compensation process with their business objectives.
The implementation of SAP SuccessFactors enabled a strategic compensation programme that improved individual and business performance to initially support the users in both Ireland & Poland.