SAP Ariba is the world’s largest open trade network. It connects companies, systems and trade partners. Roughly 2.5 million companies use it to perform transactions every day—and a new company joins every two minutes. Due to the high licensing and implementation costs, the solution was of interest to corporate groups in particular.
SAP Ariba Snap: Now Also Available to SMEs
The good news is that SAP Ariba Snap now also allows SMEs to benefit from continuous digital procurement processes and a customized licensing model. What does the solution offer?
- Industry-specific templates and best practice workflows reduce the duration of the project to 12 weeks.
- Orders and invoices are processed digitally.
- Guided Buying makes the user interface intuitive and enables productive use from day 1 of the go-live.
Buying Made Easy and Inexpensive
The world’s best suppliers of goods and services are in the Ariba network. The cloud solution has considerably more to offer than product research and online ordering. Extensive comparisons of providers help to negotiate first-rate terms and set them down in framework agreements, offers and other documents.
Working together paperlessly speeds up the procurement process considerably and saves a great deal of costs.
- Opening up new sources of supply quickly and easily, thereby promoting long-term growth
- Monitoring and coordinating orders throughout the entire supply chain
- The suitable product at the lowest price: fast return on investment!
Ariba Snap Has All the Functions for Operational Procurement
Did you know?
“Companies that manage all product groups in procurement with a single integrated system record 46% more orders with preferred suppliers than their competitors.”
Rainer Rathgeber, Senior Expert & Partner Manager, itelligence AG
If you are interested in digitalizing your procurement and are looking for a suitable procurement solution specifically for SMEs, take a look at or, even better, contact us directly!
Let’s see, how SAP Ariba eases procurement.
Watch the video
Author: Rainer Rathgeber, Senior Expert & Partner Manager, itelligence AG