The development of adapters for SAP Process Integration (SAP PI) or rather SAP Process Orchestration (SAP PO) has a long tradition at itelligence.
One of these adapters is the scale adapter it.x-scale. it.x-scale allows to connect electronic scales from many renowned manufacturers, such as Bizerba, Bruss, Schenck, etc. to the SAP ERP system.
Currently, this adapter has been recertified by the SAP SE and thus complies with the present SAP standards. In the context of the certification, different scenarios for the use of the scale adapter and of course, the smooth interaction with SAP PI / SAP PO were tested successfully.
it.x-scale was developed to be directly implemented into the SAP framework and is able to use the comprehensive monitoring and alerting functions of the central process integration platform in an optimal way.
Easily Connect Electronic Scales to SAP with it.x-scale
Scale Adapter it.x-scale – Benefit from More Features
- Two possible paths of integration: via SAP PI / SAP PO or alternatively via the it.x-press Connect module
- Multiple scales of different manufacturers can be connected in parallel
- Scales with a serial as well as with an ethernet port can be connected
- Connectivity across different locations (VPN, NAT, etc.) is possible
- Direct communication with TCP- / IP-enabled scales
- Communication with RS232-enabled scales via converter (Perle IOLAN)
- Supports multiple weighbridges per terminal