We had a blast of a day and we hope you did too!
If you wish to know more about our Making Digital Real conference in September, you can read more here: www.makingdigitalreal.dk
If you wish to keep up to date with our events in general and be the first to know more about next year’s AI Festival, you can sign up to our newsletter here.
You could have met the top companies and influencers in Danish AI!
Our host of the day was Christiane Vejlø and she guided us through a day of interesting and rewarding AI cases, learnings, discussions and takeaways.
The main focus was on practical use of AI in Denmark and we highlighted some of the many great AI solutions used by Danish customers and businesses – Today!
Why was this event different?
When and Where
Date: June 20th 2019
Time: 8.30 – 17.00
Place: Food Space, The Grey Meat Packing District, Slagtehusgade 11, 1715 Copenhagen
The agenda was liquid. This means that there was a 20 minute happening on the main stage with a 10 minute break between each all day. The plan for the day was as follows:
8.30 – 9.30 Breakfast and registration
– Welcome to Copenhagen AI festival – Christiane Vejlø
– AI and the Intelligent Explosion – Peter Svarre
– A Day in the Life of a Data Scientist – Maria Ovchinnikova
– The First Digital Human in Danish Retail – Kia Mia
– Diverse and Responsible AI – Christina Kreutzmann
12.05 – 13.05 Lunch
– AI Start-up Battle – Start-up pitching on stage
– Transforming the Radiology Business with AI – Stine Mølgaard Sørensen
– RPA and Chatbots in Frederiksberg Kommune – Sidsel Skovborg
– AI and the Danish Language “Be not afraid” – Prayson Wilfred Daniel
– Panel Discussion – “The Potential of AI and How to get Started”
– Closing Session
16.00 Music, Networking and concentrated AI Awesomeness.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.