Webinar – Optimize your traceability Reporting and Quality Assurance with SAP Global Batch Traceability
Supply chains in the life sciences industry are becoming increasingly complex. Many companies outsource parts of their production processes, logistics, or transportation to third-party Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs). At the same time, rules and regulations for product and patient safety are getting more and more strict.
Traceability software allows companies to gain and keep insight into their supply chains, while simultaneously demonstrating their compliance to international regulations, with a powerful search engine that uses unique codes to identify production or distribution batches.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How Global Batch Traceability Speeds Up Reporting
- How you can integrate non-SAP products
- How Global Batch Traceability can help QA
- What a typical GBT Project Looks like
- What the future of Traceability looks like (Global Track & Trace, Blockchain, IoT)
Date: March 29, 2018
Time: 10.00 – 11.00
- Marcel L’Ortye & Ruud Nieuweboer, SAP Life Sciences Consultants, itelligence Benelux