SAPinsider – BI, Analytics, HANA, Financials, GRC, Cybersecurity and SAP S/4HANA
Sign-up for SAPinsider 16th - 19st of March 2020
Join itelligence at SAPinsider 2020 in Las Vegas
Traditionally, itelligence has been present at SAPinsider as we consider it the most value-adding conference with the best opportunities to get updated with the latest development and innovation within SAP BI, Analytics, HANA, Financials, GRC, Cybersecurity and SAP S/4HANA – and SAPinsider 2020 in Las Vegas is no exception. itelligence and SAP Danmark encourage our customers to participate.
Representing itelligence Nordic, both Flemming Busk, VP Head of Business Analytics Nordic Region and Jørgen Sand Christensen, Sales Manager Business Analytics Nordic Region, will be present.
Date: 16th – 19st of March 2020 Place: The Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Register now and save extra USD with itelligence
When you sign up before January 31st, you will save 600 USD. However, sign up through itelligence and you will save an extra 200 USD on an All-Access pass and 150 USD on a Gold pass.
All Access Pass – March 16th – 19st: Includes access to Pre-conference Workshops (March 16th), all conference sessions, keynote address, exhibit hall, networking acitivities, reception, lunches and refreshments. Base price: 2,399 USD – itelligence price: 1,599 USD
Gold Pass – March 17th – 19st: Includes access to all conference sessions, keynote address, exhibit hall, networking activities, reception, lunches and refreshments. Price: 2,199 USD – itelligence price: 1,449 USD.
NB! Please note the pass of your choice in the message box in the contact form here below.
Good reasons to participate
• Experience learnings with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud
• Best practice for integrating SAP Ariba cloud solutions with SAP S/4 HANA
• Digital transformation with SAP Analytics Cloud and S/4 Embedded Analytics
• Collaborative Enterprise Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud
• Digital transformation of integrated landscapes
• Cross-modeling strategies with SAP BW/4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud
• SAP BW/4HANA and SAP HANA native migration considerations
• Reporting strategies with SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BusinessObjects and SAP BW
• SAP Analytics Cloud for financial planning and analysis
• Key considerations when moving financial planning and reporting to the cloud
• Better decision making with SAP Analytics Cloud financial reporting and dashboards
• Revolutionize performance reporting with SAP Digital Boardroom
• Group reporting – cloud based financial consolidation
• Strategic roadmap for all relevant solutions covered during the conference
• Definitive guide for planning and analysis
• Leading practice for Cybersecurity – GDPR, Privacy Management, controls and security concepts