Combining the right product with the right customer at the right moment in the shipping process, that’s just what itelligence it.x-products can do.
Mike Mählmann, Process Coordinator, mobilcom-debitel GmbH
mobilcom-debitel is one of the largest mobile phone service providers and digital life style retailers in Germany. mobilcom-debitel Logistik GmbH is a subsidiary of the freenet Group and is an internal service provider for the group.
Desafíos y Beneficios
- Large clientele derived from many source systems
- High shipping volumes
- Huge variability in transport service providers
- Customer satisfaction obtainable only with optimal logistics
- SAP integration of CEP service providers
- Simplified transactions with CEP service providers through fully automated electronic data exchange
- Transparent representation of the shipping process in the ERP system, as well as optional delivery tracking for the client
- Monitoring and checking of transport service providers in SAP
About the Project
mobilcom-debitel GmbH places great emphasis on permanently optimizing its process of value creation. To make this possible in the area of shipping, the existing IT solution has been replaced with the it.x-products developed by itelligence. Linda Behrens explains, “The variety of products has increased enormously. Now, we carry 5,000 to 10,000 items.“
Moreover mobilcom-debitel Logistik GmbH managed to increase its operational efficiency significantly by introducing two additional it.x-products. Along with it.x-press, it.x-pack has been introduced as a packing desk solution for better presentation of the packaging dialog. This made the system simpler to use and more efficient.