We have had a great time at this year´s SAP Forum in Istanbul. During the event our booths and presantations were fully booked. And I would like to say thank you very much for being part and being interested so much to all attendees.
To give you, dear blogreader, an overview of what happened at our booth, I have written down follwing bulletpoints:
- SAP Turkey Managing Director Zeynep Keskin and Bernd Leukert from SAP Global Managing Board met with SAP Forum participants and conveyed their experiences.
- About 4.000 people attended to SAP Forum 2013. It is the biggest IT event in Turkey.
- itelligence Turkey held two presantations which were fully booked. One of these presentations was about analytical solutions for retail industry. We conveyed our know how and shared the way of predicting the future with the retailers. The other one was about SAP HANA. In this presantation we shared our global experiences about interactive analytics with HANA and suite on HANA as a ramp-up business partner.
- 4 of our customers held presantations.
- Mercedes Benz Turk presented their more effective Financial Planning Processes with Sap Business Planning and Consolidation. Also the SAP BPC project has been awarded as « Gold Winner of the SAP Quality Awards 2013 » in the medium implementation category. We are very happy to be the only partner who realized this project on time and on determinated budget.
- Işık Sigorta presented analytical transformation in the insurance industry.
- Speakers from Fenerbahçe Sports Club presented how they run institutionalization processes with SAP.
- Unilever´s success story session – they shared the U2K2 Project details with the attendees. Subject was “Roll out story from Istanbul to the world”. This roll out project is « Gold Winner of the SAP Quality Awards 2013 » in the large implementation category. We are also very happy to be a part of this project as a company.
- One of our customer, Akbank, also received an award. Akbank is one of the biggest banks in Turkey. In the large implementation category, our business intelligence project is the “Bronze winner of the SAP Quality Awards 2013”.
Enough written content: here are some pictures that express the wonderful atmosphere at the SAP Forum:
Do you have any questions? Then please don´t hesitate to contact me or to comment this blogpost. Looking forward to meeting you at the SAP Forum 2014!
– written by Banu Sezgin, Marketing Manager, itelligence TR –