itelligence brought more to LH Evans than just their knowledge of SAP. They sparked ideas for the entire implementation process and our company as a whole.
Neil Gillard, Finance Manager, LH Evans
LH Evans is a wholesale distributor and supplier of electrical goods, such as showers, water heaters, networking products, switchgear, LED products, lighting, accessories, components and cabling. In addition it also offers specialist lighting design services through its sister company EMA.
As a 50-year-old family operated business, with five branches across South Wales and Bristol, five legal entities and 78 staff – the business prides itself on guaranteeing stock availability and next day delivery.
Kihívások és előnyök
- Increase efficiency in sales, distribution, logistics, production, finance and IT operations
- Improved productivity across all levels
- Simplified and faster invoicing and cash collection
- Transparency, integration and standardisation of business processes
- Complete visibility of inventory
- Reduced report lead time
- Reduction in maintenance, administration and IT operating costs
- SAP Business All-in-One Fast Start Solution
- Leader in SAP wholesale and distribution solutions for growing businesses for over 20 years
- Impressive track record of having helped other similar sized companies build a better business across industries
About the Project
To increase its efficiency and support current and future expansion plans, LH Evans collaborated with wholesale and distribution IT solutions specialists’ itelligence to tailor and implement SAP’s Business All-In-One Fast Start solution. As a single configurable solution that’s affordable, scalable and quick to implement, the solution was the best fit for a growing business such as LH Evans, looking for a comprehensive integrated industry solution to power it from end-to-end and remedy all visibility and operational efficiency headaches.
itelligence does not simply implement the right size solution for businesses – and implement it quickly – it works with you to create solutions that are tailor-made, a quality that impressed Neil Gillard. By helping LH Evans manage its logistical chain better through a tailored SAP solution, itelligence has enabled the electrical wholesaler to increase its efficiency and reduce costs.
As LH Evans continues to expand, Andrew Evans is confident that his wholesale business is in incredibly capable hands. With their extensive project experience and industry knowledge, he believes that itelligence are best placed to continue to provide optimum support for his company throughout the entire lifecycle of their SAP investment.