Job Location : Bangalore
Skill : Basis Associate Consultant
Imagine you working as a Basis Associate Consultant and making a big difference by playing an important role in delivering business value to our customers.
We deliver powerful SAP Solutions to the world. At itelligence, you will:
- Solve the IT complexities for small, medium and large enterprises across the globe
- Implement innovative processes, methodologies to enhance our customer businesses
- Lead, inspire, establish trust and work together in support of a common goal
- Be agile and flexible; efficiently balance work and life
- Get to learn and implement latest SAP technologies, Big Data, and Analytics
- Contribute to the SAP Leonardo Lab
- Have a vision to make technology awesome for businesses around the globe
We are looking forward to see the following skills and capabilities in you:
Customer centric skills, communication skills, analytical skills, result driven approach and collaborative skills. These skills are essential to essay the role of a Basis Associate Consultant In addition, it’s important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- Should have 2 – 4 years of professional experience in SAP Basis administration and architecture of SAP Application, in particular S4Hana, SAP HANA or NW JAVA or Business Objects or SAP Convergent Charging or GK Software, additional experience in Web dispatcher or SAP Cloud Connector are a plus.
- Experience in SAP LaMa or SAP LVM is a plus
- Experience in Solution Manager is a plus
- You are experienced in a large-scale, 24×7 production environment
- You have deep knowledge in debugging and analyzing Application problems.
- You own good knowledge on performance optimization.
- You own sound knowledge in Linux.
- You have a very good command of English, spoken and written.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Need to be a team player
- You understand that an employer brand is more than a logo, and know how to communicate the value prop of working at our company both authentically and transparently
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Willingness to travel
- Able to link the business wish to an IT solution
- Passionate about SAP, ready to learn and grow
- Business Travel: Project specific travelling is mandatory for all the SAP Consultants.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for message processing, technical incident management, service- and
change request management.
- You will be performing installation, patching and upgrade activities.
- You will be responsible for performance monitoring and backup and restore as well as recovery procedures.
- You will ensure high availability of the systems including disaster recovery setup.
- Working in international teams and driving global knowledge transfer and documentation.
- You will conduct knowledge transfer within the team and supervise juniors and trainees.
- Planning, setup and implementation of technical migration projects and improvement of product and processes, complete your job
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? Are you ready to experience and explore new things? We love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development and investing in an environment where you learn every day. We give you room to experience, innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
In addition, with us, you can also expect:
- Get to work on the latest SAP technologies, apart from your skillset – SAP Leonardo, Analytics, S/4HANA Cloud
- Industry based solutions
- Contribute to the development of new IP – the itelligence products for the SAP customers
- Paid holidays
- Best health insurance benefits to you and your family members; “We care for our employees and their families, who have been part of our success journey”
- Professional development benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Re-entering the workforce after taking time off in the middle of your career
Are you the person we’re looking for? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application for this