Job Location: Hyderabad / Mumbai
Business Vertical: India Domestic
Position: Analytics Delivery
Imagine you working as an Analytics and making a big difference by playing an important role in delivering business value to our customers.
You can make a difference by executing the following roles and responsibilities:
- Gathering business requirements, creating functional specifications and writing documentation
- Analyzing, developing and testing in the area of risk, finance and compliance in an IT environment
We deliver powerful SAP Solutions to the world. At itelligence, you will:
- Solve the IT complexities for small, medium and large enterprises
- Get to work on client projects globally
- Make innovation the crux of your work
- Be part of SAP Hackathon and diverse workforce
- Get to learn and implement latest SAP technologies, Big Data, and Analytics
- Contribute to the SAP Leonardo Lab
We are looking forward to see the following skills and capabilities in you:
Customer centric skills, communication skills, analytical skills, result driven approach and collaborative skills. These skills are essential to essay the role of an Analytics Delivery In addition,
it’s important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- 12 to 15 years of experience in SAP Analytics
- Ideally, should have at least 12 years of relevant experience in Analytics project delivery within the domain of financial and operational reporting and should have ability to manage BPC, BI/BO/BW functions.
- The candidate will be leading senior Solutions leads / Architects from each areas of BPC, BW, BI/BO as well as with the BI Architect and Applications leaders.
- You have a proven ability to translate broad business requirements into clear, specific analytics led use-cases and design business deliverables and solutions
- You have a very good knowledge of finance processes such as BPC, financial consolidation and management reporting
- Should have strong knowledge and Experience BOBJ & BW – analysis for office, Webi, power BI from MSFT or SAP Cloud Analytics
- You have proven ability in managing business analytics projects from both the internal team perspective as well as the customer’s perspective, where you ensure budget adherence and project deadlines.
- You have proven Business Analytics advisory capabilities
- Should have experience in leading 30+ team size.
- You are able to prepare and deliver professional presentations
- You have a very good to expert knowledge of the MS Office Suite, in particular MS Excel & PPT.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with Customer Top Management
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Need to be a team player
- You understand that an employer brand is more than a logo, and know how to communicate the value prop of working at our company both authentically and transparently
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Willingness to travel
- Able to link the business wish to an IT solution Passionate about SAP, ready to learn and grow
- Business Travel: Project specific travelling is mandatory for all the SAP Consultants.
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? Are you ready to experience and explore new things? We love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development and investing in an environment where you learn every day. We give you room to experience, innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
In addition, with us, you can also expect:
- Get to work on the latest SAP technologies, apart from your skillset – SAP Leonardo, Analytics, S/4HANA Cloud
- Industry based solutions
- Contribute to the development of new IP – the itelligence products for the SAP customers
- Paid holidays
- Best health insurance benefits to you and your family members; “We care for our employees and their families, who have been part of our success journey”
- Professional development benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness programs
Are you the person we’re looking for? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy. Write to Surendra Padala at Surendra.firstname.lastname@example.org