Job Location: Hyderabad
Business Vertical: India Domestic
Position: Hybris Commerce Consultant
Imagine you working as a Hybris Commerce Consultant and making a big difference by playing an important role in delivering business value to our customers.
You can make a difference by executing the following roles and responsibilities:
- Gathering business requirements, creating functional specifications and writing documentation
- Analyzing, developing and testing in the area of risk, finance and compliance in an IT environment
We deliver powerful SAP Solutions to the world. At itelligence, you will:
- Solve the IT complexities for small, medium and large enterprises Get to work on client projects globally
- Make innovation the crux of your work
- Be part of SAP Hackathon and diverse workforce
- Get to learn and implement latest SAP technologies, Big Data, and Analytics Contribute to the SAP Leonardo Lab
We are looking forward to see the following skills and capabilities in you:
Customer centric skills, communication skills, analytical skills, result driven approach and collaborative skills. These skills are essential to essay the role of a Hybris Commerce Consultant. In addition, it’s important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in SAP Hybris, Ecommerce
- Must have hands-on experience and be capable of delivering solutions to problems of diverse scope in b2b, b2c, Hybris marketing, c4c, billing and third party integrations.
- Should have 6 to 10 years of experience working with Spring frameworks including Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Integration
- Must have at-least have 3+ Hybris Commerce implementation experience
- Must have In-depth knowledge and implementation experience working with Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) including Java, Servlets, JSP, and JSTL ,ReST/SOAP
- Experience writing both unit and integration tests using frameworks like JUnit , TestNG
- Responsible and be accountable for the project solution and overall implementation strategy, analysis, design and Architecture. Able to communicate to the implementation team by relevant artefacts (uml diagrams, documents etc.)
- Provide solution to the requirements with active interaction with the clients and business analysts.
- Conduct Proofs of Concepts to explore the best method for problem resolution. Capable of driving new innovations.
- Support in system performance tuning and monitoring for meeting implementation thresholds.
- Be a SPOC for all technical problems and provide solution to complex issues in Hybris projects.
- Capable of handling multiple projects.
- Should be willing to work in different time zones.
- Must have experience with one or more of the following RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL. Hana exposure is a plus.
- Strong understanding of transactional and multi-threaded processes
- Good knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices Knowledge of CI /Jenkins and other integration tools.
- Open for Travel for short duration
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with Customer Top Management
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Need to be a team player
- You understand that an employer brand is more than a logo, and know how to communicate the value prop of working at our company both authentically and transparently Bachelor or Master degree
- Willingness to travel
- Able to link the business wish to an IT solution
- Passionate about SAP, ready to learn and grow
- Business Travel: Project specific travelling is mandatory for all the SAP Consultants.
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? Are you ready to experience and explore new things? We love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development and investing in an environment where you learn every day. We give you room to experience, innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
In addition, with us, you can also expect:
- Get to work on the latest SAP technologies, apart from your skillset – SAP Leonardo, Analytics, S/4HANA Cloud
- Industry based solutions
- Contribute to the development of new IP – the itelligence products for the SAP customers Paid holidays
- Best health insurance benefits to you and your family members; “We care for our employees and their families, who have been part of our success journey” Professional development benefits Employee assistance program
- Wellness programs
Are you the person we’re looking for? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy. Write to Surendra Padala at Surendra.firstname.lastname@example.org