Imagine you working as a SAP FICO Practice Manager and making a big difference by playing an important role in delivering business value to our customers.
You can make a difference by executing the following roles and responsibilities:
- Gathering business requirements, creating functional specifications and writing documentation
- Analyzing, developing and testing in the area of risk, finance and compliance in an IT environment
We deliver powerful SAP Solutions to the world. At itelligence, you will:
- Solve the IT complexities for small, medium and large enterprises across the globe
- Implement innovative processes, methodologies to enhance our customer businesses
- Lead, inspire, establish trust and work together in support of a common goal
- Be agile and flexible; efficiently balance work and life Get to learn and implement latest SAP technologies, Big Data, and Analytics Contribute to the SAP Leonardo Lab
We are looking forward to see the following skills and capabilities in you:
Customer centric skills, communication skills, analytical skills, result driven approach and collaborative skills. These skills are essential to essay the role of a SAP FICO Practice Manager. In addition, it’s important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- Should have at least 14+ years of work experience.
- Should have 10+ years of experience in SAP FICO, should have a worked in S4 HANA and have a thorough understanding of features and road map of SAP S/4HANA.
- Experience in multiple sub modules of FICO is preferable (COPA, FSCM, Treasury etc..)
- Excellent people skills, should be able to work with teams and also lead teams. Mentoring and training the consultants. Identifying strengths and challenges of his team and work towards strengthen the competency.
- Help Pre-Sales with collaterals and demos. Should be the go-to person for SAP FICO
- Work with delivery and support team leaders and make sure their demands, quality or work and solution are all being addressed.
- Passion to build the competency by developing products, skills, accelerators and reusable assets that would help in building efficiencies and improve customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills with expertise in MS office products.
- Should exhibit leadership qualities by taking ownership and being proactive.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with Customer Top Management
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Need to be a team player
- You understand that an employer brand is more than a logo, and know how to communicate the value prop of working at our company both authentically and transparently
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Willingness to travel
- Able to link the business wish to an IT solution
- Passionate about SAP, ready to learn and grow
- Business Travel: Project specific travelling is mandatory for all the SAP Consultants.
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? Are you ready to experience and explore new things? We love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development and investing in an environment where you learn every day. We give you room to experience, innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
In addition, with us, you can also expect:
- Get to work on the latest SAP technologies, apart from your skillset – SAP Leonardo, Analytics, S/4HANA Cloud
- Industry based solutions
- Contribute to the development of new IP – the itelligence products for the SAP customers
- Paid holidays
- Best health insurance benefits to you and your family members; “We care for our employees and their families, who have been part of our success journey”
- Professional development benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness programs
Are you the person we’re looking for? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy. Write to Balvinder Kour Miryala at <[email protected]>.