Business Intelligence Consumer Services (BICS) connections are always touted for providing faster speeds, but how do they really fare in the real world? How do they perform under non-ideal conditions?
View the webcast from Thursday, November 13th, and we will provide first hand examples from a recent proof of concept (POC) project.
This webcast will help you understand more about:
– The differences between a universe and BICS connection
– How to switch from a universe on top of a BEx query to a BICS connection
– What to be aware of when making the switch
– What issues may arise when switching to BICS
– Discrepanices between using universes and BICS connections
– Recommendations for using universes and BICS connections
View the webcast to hear all of this and more on November 13th.