Fertilizer giant CF Industries had a lofty goal for its implementation of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation: use the new solution as a catalyst to become a world-class financial planning and analysis organization.
Listen to the replay and you’ll hear Joe Nagel, manager financial planning and analysis at CF Industries, describe how the company reached that that goal by replacing Excel-centric budgeting and planning models and standardizing process to create a self-sufficient finance department.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
• How to create a harmonized long-term outlook and monthly forecasting process
• Tips to recognizing barriers and identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies
• Steps to remove disconnected processes that prevent a centralized view
• The benefits of bridging the current state to future state of the organization
• How CF’s work has streamlined the integration of new acquisitions
• Tactics to remove silos of information in the finance organization