Today’s organizations face innumerable marketplace challenges, including fierce competition, shrinking budgets and heavy price pressures, to name a few. However, organizations that ensure employees have a high-level, cross-organizational mastery of strategic business objectives will be able to operate effectively and efficiently, while remaining nimble as business goals evolve. As part of a complete HCM solution, SuccessFactors Performance & Goals offers innovative tools to ensure strategic goals align across the business and provide an objective, accurate talent assessment.
Listen to the replay from Wednesday, March 26, for part three of our total HCM solution webcast series with Jeff Styer, SAP HCM Manager. During this webcast, Jeff will discuss the importance of empowering managers with the necessary tools to align employee activities with organizational strategy and, subsequently, monitor performance.
This session will address how a total HCM solution can enable managers to:
– Develop meaningful goals that are reinforced, measurable and compliant with regulations.
– Enhance the review process to deliver better quality reviews, streamline processes and ensure consistency and fairness across the team.
– Create a pay-for-performance culture by aligning goals and performance with compensation.
– Deliver more accurate and meaningul feedback and coaching with tools that help ease the review process.
– Identify future leaders and high performers, and gain insights to the organizations performance as a whole.
The remaining 2 webcasts of the five-part series will feature the following segments:
Recruiting, April 2: Identify, attract and engage candidates with a full recruiting marketing solution that can become part of an overall talent strategy
Learning, April 9: Address the learning needs of employees to accelerate performance, decrease expenses and stimulate collaboration and innovation within your organization ot help drive business execution and deliver better business results