HR Transformation:Why HR Must Embrace the future of Work
Machine Learning and other technological innovations are driving this change and the working landscape in twenty, or even ten years’ time is going to be vastly different from that of today. In short, we’re facing an innovation surge. And keeping on top of all the latest technologies and trends is going to be a key challenge for all businesses – but especially those that want to lead or disrupt.
So, where does this all leave HR?
Join this Round Table, to hear from the two world’s biggest companies, their journey of SAP SuccessFactors implementation, that have gone live successfully–
- Automotive manufacturing giant, Aditya Auto Products & Engineering India Private Limited – embraced the HCM solution to cater to the needs of the organization
- Construction and machinery giant, Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery Company Pvt Ltd – adapted HR processes to the changing landscape of work.
At the event, we will also highlight:
- Creating smarter, simpler and more efficient systems using a digital HR strategy
- Driving HR Transformation through an array of tools and systems
- Winning hearts and minds: enhancing employee experiences and building deeper connect.
07.00 PM onwards followed by Dinner.