Invitation to Participate | Strategy Conclave – Be the India’s Next Top 500 Company | Location:Bangalore
Greetings from itelligence!
India has emerged as the fastest growing major economy in the world and is expected to be one of the top three economic powers of the world over the next 10-15 years. It is estimated that Indian mid-sized companies, like yours are poised for a double-digit growth year on year.
Given this backdrop, Dun & Bradstreet in association with SAP & itelligence is organizing a strategy conclave with the focal theme on “Digital Transformation: An imperative for taking business to the next level”. Through this event our industry leaders & experts will share their perspective on How Digital Industrialization will help companies to be among the “Next Top 500” company of India. A dream which their next generation can realize.
This is scheduled on Friday, 20th Aug 2019 from 06:30 pm to 09:00 pm at The Lalit Ashok, Bangalore followed by networking dinner.
The objective of this event is to develop a thought leadership event we understand that India as country is in the process of experiencing the full developmental benefits of digital technologies, such as inclusive and sustainable growth, improved governance, and responsive service delivery.
The theme for the panel discussion i.e. “Digital Transformation: An imperative for taking business to the next level”. will revolve around the below mentioned pointers.
- What are the building blocks of Digital Transformation that needs to be adopted to meet the business needs?
- How important is Digital Transformation for business growth?
- How can we harness global digital tools such as Data Analytics and use of ERP to meet a company’s business priorities?
- How does Digital Transformation help in business growth by integrating business enterprise and help optimize costs for a business unit?
- What are the key skill sets that an organization needs to adopt to take it on path of Digital Transformation?
- How challenging is the “Digital Transformation” for Mid-sized companies?
Please note, there is no fee to attend this conference
|Date: 20th August 2019, Friday|
|Venue: The Lalit Ashok, Bangalore|
|Timings: 06:30 pm to 9:00 pm.|