The Government of India came out with the Union Budget for 2018-19 on February 1st 2018, which was also the last regular budget for the current government. There were some key announcements in the budget impacting SMEs like-
- Companies with a turnover of less than Rs 250 crore in FY17 would be required to pay tax at 25 percent (and not at the erstwhile rate of 30 percent) in FY19.
- The proposal to onboard public sector banks and corporates on the Trade Electronic Receivable Discounting System platform and revamping of online loan sanctioning facility for SMEs is expected to address working capital woes of SMEs and facilitate speedier access to formal finance
- Allocation under the Jobs and Skill Development scheme has increased by 24% to Rs 50.71 billion in 2017-18. This augurs well for the SME sector which has been struggling to bridge the demand-supply gap for skilled labor.
SME need to align their business plan, operations, key customer facing processes and make it more agile and responsive. With this thought, Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), the world’s leading provider of business information, knowledge & insight has been conducting specialized conferences as well as setting up ‘best-practice’ groups and as a part of its on-going efforts to enhance knowledge level in the market, D&B in association with SAP India is delighted to host the conference on the Impact of Union Budget 2018-19 on SME.
The calendar for the conference is as below:
|16th February 2018||3:00 – 4:30 pm|
|22nd February 2018||3:00 – 4:30 pm|
The Webex will focus on following pointers & opportunities emerging from the Union- Budget 2018-19
- How do entities to explore the ever emerging opportunities from Union Budget?
- How critical for organizations to be ready with a scalable business model and operations.
- Technology will be a key leverage for entities to seize opportunities and convert into sustainable business benefits and increased level of returns for shareholders.
- Flow of capital & the investors expectation
- Presentation and discussion
- Excel exercises
- Cases and examples
The conference will be conducted across multiple cities using built in high speed technology platform which allows participants to interact with the faculty on real time basis. This conference will be live online on your personal computer.
This is a closed door event and participation at this event is only by invitation. We would request you to get back to us at the earliest.