Job Location : Hyderabad
Department : AMS
Business Vertical : GMS
Position : Transition Manager
Imagine you working as a Transition Manager and making a big difference by playing an important role in delivering business value to our customers.
You can make a difference by executing the following roles and responsibilities:
- Gathering business requirements, creating functional specifications and writing documentation
- Analyzing, developing and testing in the area of risk, finance and compliance in an IT environment
We deliver powerful SAP Solutions to the world. At itelligence, you will:
- Solve the IT complexities for small, medium and large enterprises across the globe
- Implement innovative processes, methodologies to enhance our customer businesses
- Lead, inspire, establish trust and work together in support of a common goal
- Be agile and flexible; efficiently balance work and life
- Get to learn and implement latest SAP technologies, Big Data, and Analytics
- Contribute to the SAP Leonardo Lab
- Have a vision to make technology awesome for businesses around the globe
We are looking forward to see the following skills and capabilities in you:
Customer centric skills, communication skills, analytical skills, result driven approach and collaborative skills. These skills are essential to essay the role of a Transition Manager. In addition, it’s important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- 12 to 16 years of experience in Transition Manager
- Accountable for the successful delivery of large projects or multiple project delivery.
- Responsible for Project Planning, Scoping and Design.
- Sound SAP knowledge and experience. Have done 3-4 transitions.
- Financial and Contractual Management.
- Major contributor to progress the SAP solution, making key design and delivery decisions and seen as leader of the team.
- Accountable for Project Resource Model/Management, proactively communicating resource needs and maintaining model throughout the project life cycle
- Lead the delivery team, drive desired professional behavior, motivate the team to the highest levels of performance, and ensure that team resources have the best conditions to perform successfully.
- Ability to perform hands-on management to supplement work stream leads.
- Delivery of project design and solution.
- Delivery of projects within timescales and budgets.
- Identification, analysis and mitigation or escalation of potential risks and issues.
- Ensuring quality of project deliverables and management of quality issues.
- Successful management of change within Client organizations.
- Maintaining all necessary communication lines within project teams and Client organizations.
- Achieving successful business sign off, handover to post implementation support function.
- Definition of project deliverables and scope Set up, and maintenance of risk and issue management policies and procedures.
- Resource scheduling and allocation.
- Setting up and running of review/status meetings with project team, client sponsors and steering committees.
- Risk/Issue Management.
- Quality and Change Management.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Manage SAP solution integration.
- Contributing to SAP design and solution – making design and approach decisions, lead the solution implementation at a detailed level.
- Responsible for timely project Closure.
- Ensure client satisfaction is achieved Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with Customer Top Management
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements.
- Need to be a team player.
- You understand that an employer brand is more than a logo, and know how to communicate the value prop of working at our company both authentically and transparently.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Willingness to travel.
- Able to link the business wish to an IT solution.
- Passionate about SAP, ready to learn and grow.
- Business Travel: Project specific travelling is mandatory for all the SAP Consultants.
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? Are you ready to experience and explore new things? We love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development and investing in an environment where you learn every day. We give you room to experience, innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
In addition, with us, you can also expect:
- Get to work on the latest SAP technologies, apart from your skillset – SAP Leonardo, Analytics, S/4HANA Cloud
- Industry based solutions
- Contribute to the development of new IP – the itelligence products for the SAP customers
- Paid holidays
- Best health insurance benefits to you and your family members; “We care for our employees and their families, who have been part of our success journey”
- Professional development benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Re-entering the workforce after taking time off in the middle of your career
Are you the person we’re looking for? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy. Write to [email protected]