During upcoming CeBIT 2014 we will hold a so called twinterview about the topic SAP Business Intelligence. This twinterview will be held on our twitter and also live on our booth in Hall 4,B04. To find the twitter conversation just search for #itelligence at twitter or follow our corporate profile: @itelligencecorp.
What can you expect? The twinterview details
- Our Chief Technical Officer and BI experts Andy Steer and Andrew Fox from itelligence UK will answer all of your questions regarding Business Intelligence in twitter. Andy also will be present on our booth, so you can witness him tweeting via big screen there.
- The twinterview will be held on March 10th, 2014 between 4:15 and 4:45 pm German time (CET).
- The twinterview will be held in English – so please make sure that you prepare and ask your questions in English.
- You can follow our twinterview both via twitter and live on our booth at CeBIT. We will display it on a big screen.
- Please make sure to use the hashtag #itelligence during the twinterview to ensure that we find your questions within twitter.
And if you are interested in more information about BI – for example to prepare your questions you will ask Andy – please find a list of useful Blogposts that we already published on our blog.
SAP Lumira – Pushing data out to the cloud & analyzing on the move – by Andrew Fox
BI: what is it good for? – by Christian Schmidt
The 5 Habits Of Effective BI
Geospatial Analysis – only affordable for Large Enterprises? No! – by Andrew Fox
– by Daniel Vossems, Global Social Media Manager, itelligence –