itelligence's approach demonstrated an accelerated deployment of SAP S/4HANA. Their solution architects and project management gave us confidence that we could achieve a 15 month implementation of the intelligent SAP ERP solution.
Number of employees: 800
Evergreen Garden Care is the market leader in the consumer garden and pest control markets.
The company offers a product range including lawn care, plant feed, weed killer, seeds, fertilisers, herbicides, potting soils and tools.
Benefits and Challenges
- The mandate to separate from ScottsMiracle-Gro
- The need to implement a brand new ERP Platform in 15 months
- The opportunity to simplify and standardise business processes
- A requirement to optimise product compliance and traceability
- Standardised best practice business processes on a global scale
- Live data insights into performance and real-time consolidations
- Automated tasks
- Effective management of product lifecycles
- Control of the supply chain
- The foundations for building an intelligent enterprise that will access future SAP innovations
- Streamlined governance of Material Master Data
- The right quality data to support decision making
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
- B2B eCommerce Website
About the Project
Evergreen was formed out of the divestment of Scotts Miracle-Gro’s non-US business. The new company had a critical timeline linked to the Transition Service Agreement of just 15 months to move off the parent SAP platform and implement their own business systems, infrastructure and support service. The legacy systems previously operated by Evergreen included a heavily customised 20 year old SAP ECC system plus 76 supporting applications. A Platform for Innovation Evergreen needed a partner who would steer them accurately on their journey with pragmatic drive and understanding of their capability and timeline. itelligence started working with the new owners and external advisors in early 2017 and provided initial advice and guidance on the potential business systems transformation and migration options. Itelligence implemented SAP S/4HANA to 7 countries who went live in only 15 months.
A Platform for Innovation
SAP S/4HANA has provided the foundations for building an intelligent enterprise and has standardised business processes on a global basis with the capability to support future acquisitions in line with the organisations growth aspirations. Additionally, Evergreen is benefiting from real-data insight into performance with automated tasks, digitised finance processes and efficient product lifecycle management. With back-office processes optimised and integrated, Evergreen has implemented front-office improvements with itelligence (Weaveability) designing a B2B eCommerce website for global rollout.