itelligence always put in 100% effort on our projects and the support we have been receiving has been first class. The high quality consulting and the depth of SAP capability has added immense value to our business. We view itelligence as a strategic partner who is jointly moving forward with us.
Smyths Toys is children’s toys and entertainment products retailer with 88 stores throughout Ireland and the UK. itelligence has been a partner with Smyths Toys since 2013 after taking responsibility for their SAP Support arrangements. Smyths Toys introduced an IT transformation programme to align operational efficiency with SAP innovation. The project was founded on improving business efficiency by reviewing and simplifying existing processes.
Benefits and Challenges
- Smyths Toys required an IT platform capable of scaling with the demands of the business
- They required an SAP Support Partner who could provide the right mix of operational efficiency and IT innovation during this period of change
- Introduce improvements to SAP User Experience and simplify processes for warehouse operatives
- Ensure accurate pricing on individual products throughout channels
- Introduce warehouse replenishment, accurate stock information in stores and warehouse stock balancing
- Enhance Click & Collect
- Key SAP projects completed included improvements to SAP usability with SAP Fiori apps plus development projects including Price Ticketing, Stock Maintenance and the Automatic Warehouse Replenishment (AWS) Solution
- Proactive SAP Support Services
- Experienced SAP Consultants
- Local Account Management
itelligence has been a partner with Smyths Toys since 2013 after taking responsibility for their SAP Support arrangements. Rob Wilson, Chief Technology Officer, Smyths Toys commented “The transition to itelligence was smooth with no disruption to business continuity. Since then, we have benefited immensely from itelligence’s proactive SAP support services, their recommendations and local account management, which has resulted in a very successful partnership.”