With SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management our national subsidiaries collaborate as a single unit. The results are a constant pipeline and structured talent recruitment. As our implementation partner itelligence has convinced us at every stage.
David Martinez, Head of Human Resources & General Affairs, Hyundai Motor Europe GmbH
Hyundai is truly one of the greatest car companies in the world. It builds cars with outstanding quality, designed to meet the specific needs of European customers. Since its first export of 300 cars to Greece in 1977, Hyundai has shown remarkable growth rates in Europe, exceeding annual sales of 300,000 cars in 2003 and over 430,000 cars in 2012. Now Hyundai Motor Europe is covering 28 base countries (32 including Baltic countries and Luxemburg) selling the cars which are mainly designed for and made in Europe: especially i-brands (i30, ix35, etc.).
Wyzwania i korzyści
- Optimize recruiting processes in all European national companies
- Introduce a European consistent and effective recruiting process, to attract, engage and select better
- Use a state-of-the-art toolset with an intuitive user interface
- Fill key positions with qualified candidates
- Accelerated selection process in accordance with the corporate objectives
- More satisfied recruiting staff due to new tools enabling perfect candidate identification
- Approaching and winning passive candidates
- SAP SuccessFactors project methodology to record all customer requirements
- Implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Fully integrated into SAP ERP via SAP interface
About the Project
Regarding the future software for personnel management, Hyundai Motor Europe GmbH had high demands on quality and design. These goals were achieved with the SAP SuccessFactors BizX Talent Suite. In a short presales phase, itelligence AG convinced as implementation partner for the cloud solution. Next to the pure software solution, SAP SuccessFactors provides its own project methodology. Due to this methodology, itelligence’s consultants were able to record all customer requirements in a structured way and specify them in two iteration steps.