We were looking for a partner who could make processes manageable for our employees as well as someone in possession of the knowledge necessary to set up a future-proof application landscape and with the courage to take the lead. Seven months is all it took to achieve what we wanted.
Bas van Laar, owner of The People Group
The People Group provides technical services, innovative software and trainings. All by using the latest techniques, the use of the best technical specialists and newest technologies.
Wyzwania i korzyści
- An application landscape that matches the growth ambitions of The People Group
- Realising a powerful 100% SaaS solution with a single source of truth
- A future-proof solution by a solid global implementation partner
- Thanks to the implementation of a SaaS solution with standard processes, upscaling is possible at all times. Even when introducing new products or services
- A single integrated and flexible solution, connecting data on human resource deployment, projects and business details in a single source of truth
- A SaaS solution that is available at all times and offers real-time insights
- Fully automated, integrated invoicing several times a month for increased cash flow
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Seamless integration of people, project and company in a single powerful SaaS solution
A single source of truth with crystal clear real-time insights and an improved cash flow position. All this thanks to a single powerful SaaS solution that supports the strategy of The People Group. This fast-growing company from Nieuwkuijk was looking for a solution to smoothen the invoicing process and connect multiple data sources. Itelligence implemented SAP Business ByDesign, SuccessFactors and Analytics. The solution went live after five months. This took The People Group from a situation where hours, activities and other details related to each client and employee were being registered in five different systems to a single source of truth where all information is connected. In fact: invoicing has been accelerated by seven to eight business days. And with 3,000 invoices a month, that is quite the improvement.