itelligence demonstrated a solid understanding of our business requirements and recommended a compelling SAP Cloud solution. With SAP Business ByDesign, we have a comprehensive ERP solution with strong financial management and enhanced reporting.
Jonathan Phillips, Group Business Systems Manager, Aspen Pumps
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Hailsham, Sussex, Aspen Pumps is a leading manufacturer of condensate pumps and accessories for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry.
Aspen started out with a single plant in the UK, but now has a presence in Europe, India and Oceania, and its products are currently distributed in more than 100 countries.
Преимущества и Особенности
- Outdated software making it difficult to manage globally expanding business
- Over-reliance on excel spreadsheets
- Resource and time contraints caused by heavy administration workload and teams working in silos
- End-to-end business processes, sophisticated workflows and logistics
- No additional IT system maintenance or infrastructure costs, offering scalability for future growth
- Single source of truth to support management decision making
- itelligence demonstrated a solid understanding of Aspen business requirements
- Strength of itelligence consultants, bringing both business and SAP knowledge
- SAP Business ByDesign expertise
About the Project
When the original system slows growth
As a growing business with an international customer base, Aspen found that its legacy business processes and legacy IT applications did not provide the level of visibility required to understand its supply chain, and it did not provide the same level of visibility needed to understand its supply chain. therefore not able to respond to all requests from his customers, thus constituting a major obstacle to its development and growth. “As our business grew, we found that our processes operations and our applications no longer corresponded to our level of growth. We no longer had the necessary visibility on our Supply Chain, while we had to manage our stock in relation to the increased demand from our customers. We needed a solution that would allow us to maintain Aspen’s competitive advantage and leadership position. Explains Jonathan Phillips, Group Business Systems Manager for Aspen Pumps. To address these issues, Aspen has made itelligence its partner for implementing and deploying SAP Business ByDesign on the cloud for all Aspen entities around the world.