Our work with itelligence has enabled us to drive more effective HR solutions across UC locations, promoting overall visibility and strategic alignment. As such, with our HR and IT collaborative alliance, we are able to drive more effective HR solutions.
Angie Sklenka, Executive Director-HR Business Partner, University of Cincinnati
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati is a public research university with an enrollment of more than 44,000 students.
UC is the largest employer in the Cincinnati region, with an economic impact of more than $4 billion.
Вызовы и результаты
- Need to centralize all recruitment business processes to provide full-cycle visibility
- Paper-heavy manual processes for HRIS operations and recruiting processes
- Cumbersome HR reporting based on insufficient data mining and limited applicant tracking capabilities
- Prolonged candidate processing and hiring times
- Fully automated recruiting processes with increased productivity and simplified administrative tasks
- One integrated system of record with real-time data for better business decisions
- Accelerated hiring, onboarding and engagement processes for employee success
- More proactive approaches to identifying and achieving strategic objectives
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SuccessFactors Onboarding
About the Project
After an extensive evaluation of multiple technologies, UC decided that the cloud-based SuccessFactors solutions provided the best platform fit for their stakeholders’ goals. SuccessFactors met their business requirements, especially given the University’s need to integrate the new recruiting solution with their existing SAP HCM on-premise system. UC selected itelligence as its implementation partner because itelligence had the right combination of specialized HCM technology (SAP and SuccessFactors) and HR business expertise. They also wanted a firm experienced in working with public sector organizations that have unique needs.
With the integration of SuccessFactors Recruiting Execution to SAP HCM on-premise via PI middleware, UC now has one integrated system of record. The University also has a cutting-edge combination of comprehensive talent acquisition solutions which help drive strategic business initiatives and recruit the best talent into their organization. SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing enables UC to create fully branded career portals, customer landing pages and marketing programs to attract the right talent into specific segments of the organization. SuccessFactors Onboarding has accelerated new-hire engagement and contribution to better position them for success.