SAP Business ByDesign is an innovative solution that optimizes our processes and makes our data transparent. We chose itelligence as a partner because they’re on the same wavelength as us.
Marc Arn, CEO, inpeek AG
Which SAP self-service solutions meet the client’s needs?
That is the question inpeek AG has to answer during every project.
The Zurich- and Bern-based consultancy helps customers to implement the SAP technology that’s right for them.
Benefits and Challenges
- Project management, time recording and billing were time consuming and error prone
- Microsoft Excel and Word were the only information technology
- Anywhere, anytime mobile access
- Cloud-based solution with a known monthly cost
- No in-house IT infrastructure required
- Integrated analysis and reporting tools for total transparency
- End-to-end processes with no manual data input
- SAP Business ByDesign, a complete, cloud-based ERP solution
About the Project
inpeek chose itelligence AG to implement the software because itelligence had the know-how to optimally meet all of the project requirements:
- Project management, time recording and billing had to be automated, rather than performed manually with Microsoft Excel or Word
- Hours worked on a project should be automatically booked to the client
- Ongoing variance analysis was required to ensure that projects were on time and on budget
- Customers should be billed at regular intervals for the work done
inpeek staff can now complete project timesheets in real time by accessing the cloud-based solution from smartphones and tablets. Its analysis and reporting functions ensure that the latest figures are always available. The integrated financial accounting solution has also saved inpeek a lot of money: expense vouchers are now booked automatically in-house, and creditors are immediately recorded in SAP Business ByDesign. This means that numbers can be transferred straight to the annual accounts in preparation for year-end closing without outside assistance.