itelligence's approach demonstrated an accelerated deployment of SAP S/4HANA. Their solution architects and project management gave us confidence that we could achieve a 15 month implementation of
the intelligent SAP ERP solution.
Steve Fuller, Group IT Director, Evergreen Garden Care
Industry: High quality garden care
Number of employees:
- The mandate to separate from ScottsMiracle-Gro within 12 months
- The need to implement a brand new ERP Platform in 15 months
- The opportunity to simplify and standardise business processes
- A requirement to optimise product compliance and traceability
- Standardised best practice business processes on a global scale
- Live data insights into performance and real-time consolidations
- Automated tasks
- Effective management of product lifecycles
- Control of the supply chain
- The foundations for building an intelligent enterprise that will access future SAP innovations
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
- B2B eCommerce Website
- itelligence's accelerated implementation approach that could achieve the tight deadline to implement a new ERP platform
- The ability to demonstrate S/4HANA experience with dedicated S/4HANA consultants
- A true understanding of Evergreen's business and industry with solid referenceability
- Global SAP expertise that could support Evergreen's international roll-out
About the Project
Evergreen Garden Care is the market leader in the consumer garden and pest control markets.
Evergreen was formed out of divestment of ScottsMiracle-Gro’s non-US Business, this left Evergreen with an extremely tight timeline of 15 months to move off the parent SAP Platform and start to implement their own business systems.
This is where itelligence came in to help put this plan together and implemented SAP S/4HANA to 7 countries. Read the full case study to learn how this process went.