it.password – Self-service as a service
Do these challenges sound familiar?
- More than 1/4 of all helpdesk enquiries are related to password reset or unlock.
- Locked users and forgotten passwords are a major contributor to non-productive employee time.
Let itelligence help:
itelligence offers you an attractive alternative to helpdesk support:
it.password manager enables users to request a password reset on-premise, remote or using any mobile device.
No hands or helpdesk implementation required and it.password manager runs in the Cloud. We call it Self Service as a Service.
User input is validated against SAP master data. After a successful authentication a new password is generated and sent to the email address maintained on the user master in SAP.
it.password manager runs in the SAP Cloud Platform and no development is necessary in the connected on-premise systems.
The Cloud platform is an alternative to the traditional on-premise system, removing the need for infrastructure and maintenance costs.
There are only two requirements at the customer end:
- Installation of SAP Cloud Connector (small connector module from SAP which comes for free)
- Email addresses maintained on the user master.
Key takeaways for it.password manager:
- Free up Helpdesk staff away from password administration
- Zero investment – user based pricing, monthly subscription
- Empower users with self-service capabilities
- Mobile ready
- Secure solution leveraging standard SAP APIs
And best of all:
- No investment
- No implementation
There are many ways to learn more about it.password manager
• Download an it.password manager overview
• Download an it.password manager brochure
• Contact our experts for more information on it.password manager or to answer specific questions
Watch our it.password manager demonstration video