Digital Transformation in Insurance: Customer Engagement and Operational Agility 2018
Join us on 2nd and 3rd May 2018 at the Digital Transformation in Insurance event. The conference looks to delve into the most pressing issues for the industry and how digitalisation is disrupting the insurance market.
We are Gold exhibitors this year and have a great session planned from David Milburn, Managing Consultant (Big Data and Analytics). Attend his session, Implementing a Modern Data Platform – here is a quick overview on what David will be discussing:
Technology can present a real opportunity for insurers to change data approaches and deliver analytical insight to the business. However, gaining insight across insurance operations with legacy technologies and multiple brands/syndicates is highly challenging if you have legacy data warehouses, outdated systems and processes. Join our Modern Data Platform presentation and discover how insurers can transform their data and analytical landscape:
• Understand new capabilities that can simplify your data management and analytical solutions
• Present a simplified open architecture that brings together all data sources
• Combine big data with advanced analytics for data-driven insight into policyholder, risk & compliance activities
• Drive highly personalised policyholder engagements and a connected-insurance agenda.
David will also be at the event and on hand for any questions you may have. Just click on the link to register and for more information on the event.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Click on register link – http://www.spgmediadesign.com/test/arenareg/insurance2018/register.asp
2) Select options you want to attend, then fill in your details
3) When prompted use Reference code TMMBCOMP