Are you running an older version of SAP ERP and considering the options available to you?
For customers who have SAP at the heart of their business strategy, it is not a case of if but when to move to S/4HANA.
Andy Steer, CTO, itelligence, explains why and how current SAP customers can move to the new S/4HANA world. Focusing on new features, deployment models and migration approaches, this session will help ensure you are able to maximise your future investment in SAP.
Andy will run through a case study S/4HANA Migration Assessment based on the SAP implementation of UKISUG Chairman Philip Adams company Mercury Engineering. The Migration Assessment is a fundamental step on the path to evaluating and adopting SAP S/4HANA. During this session Andy will walk through the itelligence approach and share the key findings of an assessment carried out on the current Mercury Engineering SAP system.
- 09:30 Registration & Coffee
- 10:00 Introduction & Welcome & UKISUG Annual Conference Update (Philip Adams, SIG Chair)
- 10:15 Running Finance Shared Service using SAP (Pfizer)
- 10:45 COFFEE & NETWORKING
- 11:05 Round the Room Introductions & Members Only Forum (Members Only)
- 12:15 The Road to SAP S/4HANA and How to Navigate it (Andy Steer itelligence)
- 13:15 LUNCH & NETWORKING
- 14:00 Assessing and Planning for S/4HANA – A Real Example – Mercury Engineering. (Andy Steer, itelligence & Philip Adams, Mercury Engineering)
- 14:45 Open Discussion
- 15:15 Close All
The SIG will include a members only open forum. This is an opportunity to discuss and share common SAP challenges, projects, initiatives and current trends around topics, this is an open and interactive session.
Please remember you do not need to be based in Ireland to attend this SIG all members are welcome.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /kunden/581741_33611/webseiten/itelligence/domains/itelligencegroup.com/releases/3/www/wp-content/themes/itelligence/template-parts/events/event-details-key-speaker.php on line 2