Since the start of 2014 Itelligence have delivered a number of “Hands on” Test Drives of SAP BusinessObjects BI4. These Test Drives are designed to allow end users to get hands on with the new and updated BusinessObjects tools in Version 4
We cover the following topic areas:
- What’s New in BI4
- Hands on with the new features in Web Intelligence
- Discover Olympic facts you didn’t know using SAP Explorer
- Try out SAP Lumira to access, enrich and share data
- Hands on with the new BI Apps tool, SAP Design Studio
- See how easy it is to provision existing BI4 analytic content on a mobile device.
In each session so far attendees have enjoyed having the time to try out technologies from the BusinessObjects Suite they don’t have access to in their own environments and consider ways these tools can be adopted in their workplace. A few quotes from previous attendees:
- “Great condensed day. Provided a great summarised insight into BI4”
- “Found the event very useful and interesting, Andrew did a great job of presenting this subject”
- “A Very interesting insight into the available options.”
- “Andrew was a superb presenter and was extremely knowledgeable about SAP products and the practicality of using and deploying them”
Itelligence run these Hands on sessions monthly in our dedicated training centre in central London. You can register for the next one using the link below. If you are unable to get into London to attend in person I have included the presentation and feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
Register for the next Hands On Test Drive here: