In response to ongoing concerns about Covid-19 we will continuously review and amend our policies and procedures as needed.
1. All business air travel has been suspended.
2. Person-to-person contact to be limited:
3. Good sanitation and hygiene practices to be followed by all employees and hand sanitiser made freely available in all itelligence locations.
4. Hand-shakes to be avoided.
5. Employees who have recently returned from an affected area, or who exhibit any symptoms associated with Covid-19 will self-quarantine following protocols advised by the Government.
6. Any employees in an “at-risk” group or who live with someone in an “at risk” group shall work from home until further notice.
7. Any request by an employee to reduce their working hours or to take unpaid leave will by sympathetically viewed by the company.
All itelligence functions and customer services are available. itelligence UK is part of a global organisation with access to 10,000 people in 22 countries, including most of Europe, the USA, India, Brazil and Malaysia. We have a mature and proven global delivery model that can be used to mitigate local challenges in almost any geography.
From a data protection standpoint itelligence in the UK has exchanged the EU Model Clauses with each of its operating units outside the EEA to ensure compliance with GDPR. Customers who would like to update their data processing agreement should contact our Chief Operating Officer, Philip Newman
Please address any concerns to your account manager or send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For any questions please feel free to contact us.