This course is designed to give you the comprehensive skills needed to work with the Information Design Tool.
This course is designed to give you the comprehensive skills needed to work with the Information Design Tool. The Information Design Tool enables designers to extract, define, and manipulate metadata from relational and OLAP sources to create and deploy SAP BusinessObjects universes.
In this course you learn how to use data from different source systems (SAP and non-SAP) with the SAP BusinessObjects BI client tools.
• Design, build and maintain universes for their own data using the information design tool
• Understand the differences between a UNX file and a UNV file
• Data Managers
• Project managers
• Report Designers
• BI Platform / SAP NetWeaver BW System Administrators
• SAP Netweaver BW / SAP BusinessObjects Consultants
• Working knowledge of SQL and relational, also OLAP database management systems concepts and structures
• Basic knowledge of in reporting with SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
• Detect and Resolve Chasm Trap
• Create Universes from different Data Sources
• Create an OLAP Universe
• Create a multisource Universe on relational data Source
• Create a multisource Universe on BW data source
• Add BW data to a multisource universe
• Join tables from different data sources
• Design Advanced Objects
• Secure Universes
• Implement Universe Life Cycle Management
• Translate a universe with Translation Management tool
• Maintain and Optimize Universes
For any questions please feel free to contact us.