The SAP BusinessObjects Lumira Designer Training course will equip delegates with the ability to design analysis applications and dashboards using SAP Lumira Designer.
This training course will equip delegates with the ability to design analysis applications and dashboards using SAP Lumira Designer. This two-day course will teach attendees how to design generic analytical applications, how to use different layout features, how to use scripting to realize more complex scenarios and lots more. It also covers the differences between designing for desktop users and mobile devices.
By the end of the training you will be able to create mobile-ready, interactive data visualisations based on different data sources for your BI apps and business dashboards, all through Lumira Designer.
By the end of the training course, delegates will learn how to create applications for both desktop clients and mobile devices using SAP Lumira Designer.
This training course is ideal for application designers or anybody who needs to create analysis applications and dashboards.
To be successful in this training course you must have knowledge of objects used in BEx Queries and/or BusinessObjects Universes
During the training course, the following topics will be covered:
• Understand the positioning of SAP Lumira Designer
• Learn to design generic analytical Applications
• Explore interoperability with Lumira Discovery files and data sources
• Learn to use different layout features to adapt the look and feel to your needs
• Use different components to create and design applications
• Select and use Container Components ( Grid, Panel, Tabset, Adaptive Layout)
• Understand the different deployment Types / Architecture
• Design applications optimized for desktop clients and mobile devices
• Integrate with the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform
• Use scripting to realize more complex scenarios and to apply improved logic to an application and its components
• Customise the appearance of components using Cascading Style Sheets
• Use Global Script Functions and Technical Components
For any questions please feel free to contact us.