This course will teach you how to effectively design your Webintelligence reports, using some of the advanced features of BI4.2.
This SAP BusinessObjects Webintelligence 4 course will teach you how to effectively design your Webintelligence reports, using some of the advanced features of BI4.2.
• Apply alternative query and reporting techniques when creating complex Web Intelligence documents
• Create combined queries and use sub-queries
• Use character and date string functions, create variables using ‘If’ logic, and redefine calculation contexts
• Link Web Intelligence documents using the hyperlink functionality and also create their documents using various SAP data sources
The target audience for this course is report designers who are experienced Web Intelligence users and who need to create complex Web Intelligence documents.
Webintelligence Report Design
• Reviewing Web Intelligence core report design
• Working with advanced query techniques
• Working with calculation contexts
• Creating formulas with character and date string functions
• Using If logic
• Working with additional reporting techniques
• Creating hyperlinks
• Creating a document using other data sources
For any questions please feel free to contact us.