This challenging one-day course introduces you to the power of SAP BusinessObjects reporting using Web Intelligence 4 Web Client.
This challenging one-day course introduces you to the power of SAP BusinessObjects reporting using Web Intelligence 4 Web Client. In a series of practical sessions you will create queries, format reports and execute complex data manipulation.
• Define the role of universes, classes, objects, measures, dimensions and details.
• Construct queries using pre-defined and ad-hoc conditions.
• Format reports.
• Manipulate data by applying filters, sorts, breaks calculations and ranking.
• Create cross tabular and financial reports.
• Generate and modify charts.
• Analyse data at different levels of detail.
Business users who need to manipulate corporate data and format reports to answer key business questions using SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Web Client.
• Logging into InfoView
• Organising documents
• Opening a document
• Refreshing a document
• Saving a document
• Closing a document
• Scheduling a document
• Viewing a scheduled document
• Logging out of InfoView
Querying the Database via the Universe
• Creating a query
• Editing a query
• Applying a pre-defined query filter
• Creating an ad-hoc query filter
• Filtering on dates
• Prompting for data
• Using quick filters
• Filtering on wildcards
• Using multiple conditions
• Workshop – querying the database via the universe
Selecting the Correct Presentation Style
• Creating a vertical table
• Creating a horizontal table
• Creating a cross tab
• Editing a cross tab
• Creating a form]Creating a chart
• Converting a table into a chart
• Creating Multiple blocks
• Workshop – selecting the correct presentation style
Managing Data Sources
• Creating multiple queries using the same data source(s)
• Creating a report within an existing document
• Moving a report within an existing document
• Editing a block
• Formatting a table
• Formatting a chart
• Formatting a section
• Formatting a cell
• Workshop – formatting reports
Applying Functions & Sections
• Manipulating breaks
• Applying calculations
• Using sorts
• Applying a ranking
• Manipulating filters
• Creating master/detail reports
• Workshop -applying functions and sections
Creating Variables, Formulas & Alerters
• Creating a formula
• Converting a formula into a variable
• Editing a variable
• Deleting a variable
• Creating an alerter
• Workshop- creating formulas, variables and alerters
Drilling Through Data
• Using drill down
• Using drill Across
• Using drill by
• Using drill through
• Saving a snapshot analysis
• Drilling on a chart
• Workshop – drilling through data
For any questions please feel free to contact us.