In this course, delegates will learn how to consolidate, combine and transform information from other SAP applications and external sources and create dynamic reporting solution.
SAP BI/BW provides a platform for an enterprise from which we can evaluate and interpret information. In this course, delegates will learn how to consolidate, combine and transform information from other SAP applications and external sources and create dynamic reporting solution.
By the end of the training course delegates will learn procedures within modelling of SAP BW, how to extract data from different sources, how to apply complex rules to generate required output.
This training course is ideal for BI and data warehousing professionals, SAP Consultants, Project managers, BO professionals, Business Analyst and anyone aspiring to a career in SAP BW.
Knowledge of Database and Data Warehousing concepts.
Basic programming knowledge would be an advantage
During the training course the following topics will be covered:
Introduction to SAP:
· Introduction to SAP
· History of SAP
· R3 Architecture
· Landscape Architecture
Introduction to Data warehouse & SAP BW:
· Definition & Concept – Introduction
· OLTP systems & OLAP systems introduction
· Star schema
· Extended star schema
· Transactional Data
· Master Data
· BW Architecture
· Data flow in SAP BW
SAP BW Modelling:
· Creating Info Objects
· Using Master Data and Masters Data – Bearing Characteristics
· Creating Info Providers
· Info Provider Types
· Creating Info Cube
· Creating Data store Objects & Types
· Creating Virtual Provider
· Creating Infoset
· Creating Multiprovider
· Hybrid Providers
· Semantically Partitioned Object
· Loading changes to DSO
· Transformation Rules
· Error Handling
· BI Content
Distributing Data to Other Systems:
· Open Hub Destinations
· Remodelling Info providers
· Source System Types
· Functions of Data Sources
· Data Sources Maintenance in BW
· Data Extraction from flat file
· Data Extraction from SAP
· Generic Extraction
· Delta Process in Generic
· LO(SD/MM/QM/PM/PP) Data Sources
· Standard Extraction .
Scheduling & Monitoring
· Introduction to Process Chain
· Creating Process Chains
· Scheduling Process Chain
· Monitoring process chains
· Removing from schedule and rescheduling the process chains
· Line item dimension
· High cardinality
For any questions please feel free to contact us.