Business Intelligence with Excel Training
Business Intelligence Solutions Training – Business Intelligence with Excel
Over two days of training delegates will be taught some of the more advanced and specialised capabilities of Microsoft Excel. The course will take you through how to apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, in order to realise business intelligence. By the end of the two days you will have gained a clear understanding of how create reports in Excel within a business content. You will also know how to create an Excel Dashboard.
Click here to book your place
Business Intelligence with Excel Content:
Duration: 2 days
- Defining Business Intelligence, Business Intelligence Solution Users, Common Business Intelligence Terminologies, Traditional & Contemporary Business Intelligence Solutions, Microsoft Business Intelligence Vision – Performance Management, Data Warehousing, Reporting and Analysis.
- Excel Formulas and Functions: Formulas & Functions Basics, Essential Functions, Lookup & Reference Functions, Text Functions, Date & Time Functions, Arrays & Database Functions, Excel Efficiency Tools.
- Summarizing Excel 2010 Data to Make Better Business Intelligence Decisions: Deriving Business Intelligence from Excel Data, Summarizing Data Using Lists, Creating a PivotTable, Fine-Tuning PivotTables. <
- Analyzing Excel Databases & Maximizing PivotTables/PivotCharts: Create an Excel Database, Modifying a Database, Using Data Validation, Using Data Forms, Sorting and Filtering Records, Working With Advanced Filters, Summarizing Data Within a List, Exporting And Importing Data, PivotTables. Make Your Data Work for You, A Quick Tour, Manipulating The PivotTable, Digging Deeper, Beyond The Basics, More PivotTable Calculations, Optional Topics.
- Accessing SSAS cubes with Pivot Tables and OLAP formulas. Slice and dice with Pivot Tables and AutoFilter
- Building Excel Dashboards: Using Excel Array functions for Dashboards, use of Sparklines and Bullet Charts in Dashboards
- Forecasting and Trend Analysis Using Excel 2010: Introduction to accessing SQL Server 2008 Databases, Analysis Services cubes and Data Mining in Excel. The Risks and Benefits of Forecasting Data, Creating Formula-Based Forecasts, Forecasting by Using Moving Averages, Maximizing Profit Potential.
- PowerPivot Excel 2010 Introduction and preview
Business Intelligence with Excel Goals:
By the end of this training course delegates will be able to:
- Use Excel to Data to make better Business Intelligence Decisions
- Analyse Excel Databases & maximize value of PivotTables/PivotCharts
- Accessing SSAS cubes with Pivot Tables and OLAP formulas
Business Intelligence with Excel Prerequisites:
There are no prerequisite for this business intelligence training course.
Business Intelligence with Excel Audience:
This course is aimed at anybody who needs to use reports in Excel or create Excel dashboards. No prior experience is required.