SAP NetWeaver Application Server Training
SAPTEC – Training in the fundamentals of SAP NetWeaver Application Server
This three-day training course will provide delegates with valuable insight into the fundamental workings of the SAP NetWeaver Application Server. The course will focus on the key capabilities of SAP NetWeaver which will allow attendees to develop efficient business processes, such as application lifecycle management, the basics of web services, and OData in SAP Gateway.
This course is ideal for technology consultants, system architects and administrators and database administrators.
Click here to book your place
SAP NetWeaver Application Server Content:
Duration: 3 days
This NetWeaver training course will cover the following topics:
- SAP Systems
- Explaining the Key Capabilities of SAP NetWeaver
- Explaining the Architecture of a SAP System, Application Server (AS) ABAP and Application Server (AS) Java
- Navigation Basics
- Navigating with SAP Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Windows in AS ABAP Systems
- Navigating with a Browser in AS Java Systems
- System Core
- Explaining AS ABAP and AS Java System Architecture
- Identifying the Processes of an AS ABAP System
- Processing User Requests in AS ABAP
- Using Additional Processes of an AS ABAP System
- Explaining the Processes of an AS Java System
- Software Development in SAP Systems
- Outlining the Data Structure of an AS ABAP System
- Managing Transports in the ABAP Environment
- Explaining ABAP Workbench Tools
- Developing and Transporting an ABAP Repository Object
- Developing Applications in AS Java
- Developing Applications in Eclipse for ABAP
- Communication and Integration Technologies
- Describing Communication with Remote Function Call-Based (RFC) Technology
- Describing the Basics of Web Services
- Describing OData in SAP Gateway
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Explaining Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Describing the Installation of a SAP System
- Describing the Maintenance of a SAP System
SAP NetWeaver Application Server Goals:
It is the aim of this training course for delegates to be able to:
- Present in detail of the architecture of SAP NetWeaver Application Server (SAP NetWeaver AS).
- Understand effective techniques for navigating.
- Gain an overview of the development process in a SAP system landscape
SAP NetWeaver Application Server Prerequisites:
The only prerequisite for this course is knowledge of information technology.
SAP NetWeaver Application Server Audience:
This training course is suitable for a range of job roles, including system architects and administrators, technology consultants, project managers and database administrators.