Responsible for successful delivery of Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) module implementations in client engagements, ranging from implementations and upgrades to extensions of existing applications. Assist clients in the selection, implementation and support of SAP solutions, including design, configuration, and testing. Provide functional and business process expertise on a project team, consisting of consultants, remote global resources and client employees. Participate in design activities and a gap analysis prior to the implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with account managers and clients providing project leadership and mentoring junior level consultants.
- Lead pre-sales activities
- Explain service offerings
- Identify appropriate services
- Scope projects including estimates of time, cost and resources
- Write proposals and Statements of Work
- Lead assessments and explain requirements.
- Develop recommendations
- Write deliverable reports and present findings
- Support Marketing
- Lead research and development efforts
- Compose fact sheets and white papers as needed
- Delivery presentations and as needed at conferences as well as for clients.
- 3-5 years EWM product expertise
- Superior functional/technical expertise with at least 2 full-life EWM implementations (EWM version 7.0 or higher)
- Able to define technology-enabled solutions, prototype and configure ECC-LE and EWM systems with high proficiency
- EWM Functional Domain/ Process Expertise
- Good cross-modules knowledge and able to architect integrated logistics solutions
- 7+ years of SAP Consulting experience
- Thought leader in SAP domain area
- Proven Project leadership
- Demonstrated experience in pre-sales including proposals and contract development
- Bachelor’s Degree
itelligence, Inc. participates in E-Verify