Planning and Achieving Total HCM Objectives with SuccessFactors
Employee talent is one of the most important investments businesses make each year, so ensuring strategic management of that talent should be a natural objective from day one. It is critical that organizations like yours are investing in both current and future workforce resources to realize business goals and to synchronize human capital management (HCM) efforts with cross-functional business processes to maximize alignment of people and information. However, without the right HCM solution, it can be challenging to fully execute even the best-intentioned strategies, thereby failing to achieve results that meet high expectations.
View the recording of Jeff Styer, SAP HCM Manager, on Wednesday, March 12, for the first in a five-part webcast series designed to educate viewers on the benefits of a total HCM solution and the specific value of implementing SuccessFactors BizX Suite. Jeff will explain how a flexible, enterprise-wide HCM solution can bring together training, performance, goals, recruiting, payroll and time managment to empower businesses with a comprehensive HR solution that will ensure your business can optimize investments in human capital. Additionally, existing SAP customers, with or without an HR solution already in place, will learn how their business can implement cloud-based SuccessFactors software to bring even more value and efficiency to better run their business.
The five-part series will feature the following segments:
1. Overview, March 12th: Integrate SuccessFactors to drive business alignment, optimize people performance and build a competitive advantage.
2. Succession and Development, March 19th: Anticipate and identify talent gaps to proactively plan for change in existing and potential talent pools.Learning, March 19th.
3. Performance And Goals Management, March 26th: Enable managers with the tools needed to align employee activities with organizational strategy and monitor performance.
4. Recruiting, April 2nd: Identify, attract and engage candidates with a full recruiting marketing solution that can become part of an overall talent strategy.
5. Learning, April 9th: Address the learning needs of employees to accelerate performance, decrease expenses and stimulate collaboration and innovation within your organization, to help drive business execution and deliver better business results.