Steve Niesman at the SAP Partner Summit 2013

itelligence North America’s President and CEO Steve Niesman recently had the opportunity to talk with blogger Jon Reed from at the SAP Partner Summit. During the engaging one-on-one session, Jon asked some great questions around the overall topic of the cloud, the changing IT environment and how itelligence measures customer success. Steve provided topline thoughts related to the industry and what is most important to customers.  A few key insights include:

  • The Cloud Industry: A sizeable percentage of customers have started to ask for more hosted options. Oftentimes when customers search for a solution, they want to mitigate a specific business pain; therefore, when they shop for an application, customers want and need a solution to solve this pain point first.
  • Changing IT Environment: Companies want to focus on strategic IT applications around mobile and other areas that touch the customer. While traditional IT decision makers are moving away from the CIO to CFO and other business units, the ultimate job of the CIO still is to educate that community.
  • Measuring Success: A comprehensive understanding of a customer’s industry is paramount to  a successful relationship. For customers with a standard business application like SAP, we as partners add value and bring the core solution, which is 80 percent of the answer. The other 20 percent value add is steeped in  itelligence’s ability to consistently deliver that  “extra mile.”

If you’d like to watch the full video interview, you can find it here on the JD-OD website.  You can also follow Jon on Twitter @JonERP.

Similar posts

Read more

Contact Us
Contact Us

Have questions? Please contact us.