itelligence is proud to announce our sponsorship and top experts will be at SAPInsider Financials 2018, taking place February 12 to 15, 2018 at the Wynn in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Every year, in collaboration with SAP, SAPinsider Events presents the most important financials conference for organizations using SAP® solutions for finance to drive accounting, controlling, planning, and reporting excellence. This event not only offers a detailed look at the entire range of capabilities within SAP financial solutions, it facilitates learning, networking, and one-on-one conversations with expert speakers.
Our close collaboration with SAPInsider this year has made it possible to extend a special registration discount off the on-site registration price:
- Register from now until January 19 – SAVE $550
- Register after January 19 – SAVE $300
itelligence SAPinsider Financials Presentation Schedule:
If you’re able to attend the event, please be sure to stop by our booth in the Exhibit Hall and check out our itelligence speaker sessions:
Presented by Akos Beres
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
This session walks you through the wide variety of SAP solutions for financial planning and provides solid recommendations to help you choose the one that best fits your company and your current technology landscape. By attending, you will gain:
- A thorough understanding of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) deployment options, including 10.0, 10.1, standard, embedded, or optimized for SAP S/4HANA
- A proven framework used by leading companies to navigate the decision-making process
- Insight into the effect your choice will have on who owns the solution — finance or IT
- Advice on whether your SAP BW version or data volumes will support SAP BPC for SAP S/4HANA
- A sneak peek into SAP BPC 11.0 and how it factors into your solution decision
Presented by Jim Link
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
Explore the 3 main ways that SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) can be used to automate cash flow statements. Through lecture and demo, you will:
- Understand 3 options for cash flow statement automation — business rules, script logic, and input schedule — in SAP BPC, and explore the use cases for each
- Walk through the setup of SAP BPC that supports each of these alternatives
- Examine the criteria for choosing which method is most suitable for your needs
View the full agenda as well as receive a special discount by visiting www.Financials2018.com/itelligence.